Thursday, January 15, 2009

Freedom of sports now in danger from Obama?

It looks like under the Obama administration, the Government will interfere more and more to restrict our freedoms. His latest plan: to interfere in the College Bowl system according to Doug Bandow's "Sportsman in Chief" article. This morning on ESPN radio, The One said

"I'll have my attorney general investigate the possibility of instituting a college football playoff system through executive order. I'm tired of this nonsense at the end of every college football season."

So here you have it folks. Whatever The One doesn't like, he'll have an executive order to change it. Being a private entity pretty much won't matter anymore, if it doesn't make the Annointed One happy.

I have to thank my friend Michael for pointing me to this information.

No comments:

Post a Comment