Friday, March 16, 2007

The Problem with Firing the Prosecutors

I don't know how long I can stand the media anymore. I get sick at looking at all this coverage about the firing of the 8 attorneys. It's just mind-boggling, I can't understand it. So people, you mentally disabled losers at NY Times, CNN, CBS, LA Times and so on: US attorneys are named by the President, they are employee of the federal government, and they can be fired at will! Bill Clinton fired ALL 95 US Attorneys in 1993 (the reason? one attorney was investigating a crook, good friend of the Clintons) ! So the only 2 problems I see here are:
  1. Why only 8?
  2. Why so late, in the 6th year of his presidency??
The US attorneys have been a disgrace since Bush took over the White House. THEY SHOULD ALL GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment